On today's podcast, I have the pleasure to interview Helen Bremner, a very experienced registered hypnotherapist and intensive care nurse from the U.K. Helen created the only N.H.S. primary care hypnotherapy service for IBS.
Helen's work had 97% success rate of reduced symptoms and 100% patients satisfaction.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is hypnotherapy?
- How is hypnotherapy distinguished from hypnosis?
- How hypnotherapy compliments other treatments for IBS?
- What is the exact connection of IBS and hypnotherapy?
- How can hypnotherapy help IBS sufferers in general?
- What is Helen’s method of handling IBS sufferers through hypnotherapy?
- How many sessions of hypnotherapy are needed on average to help overcome IBS?
- How Helen developed successful courses to help other hypnotherapists to treat IBS sufferers.
To read the show notes for this episode, please visit: www.lowfodmapdiets.com/29