Dietitians Hannah and Janet from England, have created Fodify Foods, a range of low FODMAP products, which are so convenient, when we are too busy to cook from scratch.
In this episode, our two lovely guests Hannah and Janet, share their knowledge and wisdom about the low FODMAP diet and explain how their personal experiences led them to create a delicious range of low FODMAP spice mixes and sauces to add convenience to the sometimes time-consuming process of cooking a low FODMAP diet from scratch, for people suffering from IBS.
Check out this episode to hear all about Hannah and Janet’s journey!
In this episode, you’ll learn
- Can accumulations of low FODMAP foods throughout the day trigger IBS?
- Is it possible to tolerate FODMAPs but still incur IBS symptoms?
- How to identify IBS trigger foods when symptoms sometimes develop after several hours (and a few meals later).
- Is it beneficial to see dietitians who have had personal experience with IBS and the low FODMAP diet?
- How can you prepare before going to see a dietitian for the first time?
- What are the three main points to focus on before seeing a dietitian?
- Why you should visit your GP before seeing a dietitian?
- Is it possible for food intolerances to develop later on in life?
- Why is it important to not follow the low FODMAP elimination phase for too long?
- Does everyone benefit from the low FODMAP diet?
- Why should you have some high FODMAP food, if you can tolerate them?
- Why is it possibly more important to have expert guidance throughout the reintroduction phase than the elimination phase?
- What sugars and sweeteners are okay for those following the low FODMAP diet?
- What are some tips to follow to lose weight while on the low FODMAP diet?
- Why did Hannah and Janet start Fodify Foods?
- What products does Fodify Foods offers and where can they be found?
To read the show-notes for this episode, please visit: www.lowfodmapdiets.com/27