In this episode we’ll learn the differences between a dietitian and a nutritionist from Hollie O’Connor. We’ll also find out the answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions from listeners of the podcast and readers of the blog.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is a nutritionist?
- How can a nutritionist helps IBS sufferers?
- What are the differences between a nutritionist and a dietitian?
- Who can diagnose and treat health issues?
- Why IBS sufferers are okay with some dairy products but not with cow’s milk?
- What milks are suitable for IBS sufferers?
- Is the gluten-free diet good for IBS sufferers?
- Will the Paleo diet reduce IBS symptoms?
- What can you eat if you are following both a Paleo diet and low FODMAP diet (not much really!)
To read the show-notes for this episode, please visit www.lowfodmapdiets.com/22