In this episode, Nutritional Therapist and Coach, Suzanne Perazzini explains how she went from long-time IBS sufferer to IBS liberator, helping hundreds of people to successfully follow a low FODMAP diet and become IBS symptoms free.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Suzanne struggled with IBS symptoms since childhood, but thought it was normal.
- How did IBS affect Suzanne's family and work life?
- Why Suzanne had to give up a great job offer?
- What food Suzanne was able to re-introduce after being diagnosed?
- Suzanne tips to counteract constipation?
- Dealing with withdrawal symptoms on the low FODMAP diet.
- What are some travelling tips for IBS sufferers?
- How to deal with restaurant meals?
- The laminated card every IBS sufferer need to have.
- What to do when going on a cruise?
- What is Suzanne's coaching program all about?
- Suzanne's best selling low FODMAP cook books.
- Suzanne's future book publication.
To read the show-notes for this episode, please visit: www.lowfodmapdiets.com/21