My guest Laura Stonehouse and her young daughter are both IBS sufferers and have been following a modified low FODMAP diet for many years to reduce their symptoms. Laura hasa blog called Our House for Tea with articles, videos, and recipes, as well as a very beautiful book that is also called Our House for Tea- Real Life Low FODMAP and Free From Family Cookery..
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How did Laura came across the low FODMAP diet?
- How Laura helps also her young daughter to manage her IBS symptoms.
- What is her Our House For Tea book about?
- Laura's top 5 Low FODMAP Diet life hacks for busy people.
- How to make low FODMAP tortillas.
- Why does Laura put coconut milk in her pizza base?
- Cooking low FODMAP recipes in the slow cooker.
- How to have convenient and safe food ready in a moment.
- Fantastic recipes for family cooking that are quick and delicious!
- How Laura includes the entire family in the excitement of coming up with delicious recipes for all.
- AND MORE!
To read the show notes for this episode, please visit www.lowfodmapdiets.com/35