We are very lucky to meet people like Aghi and Elena, who give their time to provide genuine help to people who seek relief for their IBS symptoms and with their great knowledge they are able to spread the word of the low FODMAP diet all over the world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Aghi and Elena came across the low FODMAP diet?
- Which highly regarded food was causing Aghi to be a more sick?
- What tests have Aghi and Elena undergone to finally get a diagnosis?
- How has IBS impacted their life?
- How hard is to follow a low FODMAP diet in countries like Italy and Holland?
- What is the hardest part of following the low FODMAP diet?
- Why has Aghi started the low FODMAP diet Facebook group in Italian and how Elena was able to help her?
- Other Facebook groups created by Aghi in different languages to help IBS sufferers around the world to understand the low FODMAP diet.
- How Elena is able to help Italian IBS sufferers with her blog and wonderful recipes.
- What are the biggest difficulties for non-English speaking countries when trying to find information about the low FODMAP diet?
To read the show-notes for this episode, please visit: www.lowfodmapdiets.com/18